Tuesday, April 10, 2007

from all good things..

^^How ominous that title sounds.


It was the first thing that popped into my head, so like many things that pop into my noggin, I thought I should catch it & keep it before it got away.

Anywho- due to the fact that I can barely find one good source on balcony gardening, especially the edible kind, I am starting this blog with the idea that it will be a compendium for all things balcony related, especially for condo & apartment dwellers, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, North America, planet earth, known universe, Alpha 4 Zero beta fifi 2.

What to expect/ what not to expect here:

No long winded, pointless posts.
Nothing technical-scientific, yes.
There will be updates. Why have a blog if you last post was 2002?
Lots & lots of links. I *heart* research.
A few slightly odd uses of language, but always with respect.
Really bad camera phone shots. Unless someone buys me *the digital camera of my dreams* I'm getting to lazy to use film anymore.
..and of course, my own trials & tribulations on the balcony- so you don't have to make the same mistakes I did ;)

For you the reader-I will help you where I can- I come from a farming background, and my family has always had a garden, and I seem to be able to make things grow.

No comments: