Monday, June 4, 2007

UPDATE!



I'm currently inside flicker posting this! Did ya know you could do this? Well, if you're like me, you didn't and now you know! Generally I'm like George Castanza where I don't like worlds colliding, but hey, it's all related content here.

So this should increase some posting & cut down on my time between the two sites, killing two snails with one rock ( or moving him elsewhere for you gentle folk).

The biggest thing I wanted to post about it the current status of the balcony. Sorry about the wait- I'll come clean..soon.

I dismantled the BBQ, and now have a wonderful plant stand. Most of the seedlings are transferred ( ...aaaand some are still waiting for their promised adoptees to take them home *ahem*).

Ikea seating was purchased, railing curtains, and pots got wired,
Dollar store mop buckets and feed cans aquired.

May direct-sew seedlings were sewn,
And well as new striped drapes,
But I need a body harness,
So I don't fall & break a bone.

..next- gardening confessional!

No comments: